Reports to: Director-Technical
Department: Information Technology
Industry Type Exposure
Energy, Power, Electrical, Smart Metering, AMI
Desired Qualification + Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer science/ engineering preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT Industry
- 3-4 years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, implementing and administrator experience of managing cloud for large IT organization.
- Cloud Architect and Windows/RHEL Professional Level certification. AZ-104 certification mandatory
- Good to have or equivalent-
- AZ 204 Certified
- AZ 400 Certified
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert
Roles & Responsibilities / Duties to be Performed
- Expertise in Cloud technologies, IaaS and PaaS services in Cloud, Cloud Resource Management, Cloud VM troubleshooting and VM management
Experience in Performance & cost optimization of Cloud IaaS and PaaS resources
Expertise in Cloud monitor and OMS workspace, Cloud network and network security including Vnet, Routing, NSG, NVA, Cloud Firewall, Cloud VM performance assessment etc.
Experience in designing and planning the resource capacity and performance management includes assessing CPU / Memory / Storage / IOPS / Bandwidth etc.
Experience in troubleshooting and debugging Windows/Linux OS
Cloud SQL DBA experience with Cloud Data Warehouse knowledge as knowledge of Cloud SQL Administrative tasks e.g Performance Tuning, Query Optimization , use of various troubleshooting tools, Indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching.