Reports to: Head – Business Process
Department: Business Process
Industry Type Exposure
- Well versed with various Process Improvement frameworks
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in creating presentations and communicating ideas and plans with all levels of the organization
Desired Qualification + Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Management degree preferable
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma / Lean Construction
- 5-6 years Business Process/ Process Excellence, experience in business process designs and facilitation
- Overall experience of 7-10 years
- Understanding/ experience of smart metering will be preferable
Roles & Responsibilities / Duties to be Performed
- Build a thorough understanding of existing processes and evaluate maturity of existing business processes
- Conduct analysis to identify any gaps in business processes and understand any reasons therein
- Facilitate mapping of business goals/ business scorecards and functional level key performance metrics, targets and initiatives
- Coordinate/ hold discussions with the functional HO and field teams to detail the improvement areas in existing processes and facilitate preparation of new business processes/ update of existing business processes
- Work to identify, bring in and implement industry best practices across various solution themes like digital, strategy and sustainability, talent and organization,etc.
- Coordinate the governance mechanism and information flows at the company level, highlighting critical process activities, red flags for management intervention and identification of any transformation initiatives
- Drive transformation initiatives by ideating and getting initiatives implemented in the organization by collaborating with corresponding functions and business units for implementation.
- Coordinate with HR/ L&D teams to design suitable training and awareness of process excellence programs
- Support coordination and execution of cross-functional reviews with the Function/ Department heads.
- Develop and maintain management dashboards to communicate the status of process excellence initiatives.
- Monitor transformation initiatives and translate output into impactful insights, clear findings and value created for the organization.
Job Category: Business Process
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Delhi