Reports to: Contracts Manager
Department: Supply Chain Management
Industry Type Exposure
Energy, Power, Electrical, Smart Metering, AMI
Desired Qualification + Experience
- Any Engineering degree/ LLB degree
- Should have mandatorily worked in Contract’s function and have exposure to negotiations and contracts management.
Roles & Responsibilities / Duties to be Performed
- Review of various Service/Supply Contracts- Have good understanding on all the components of Contracts.
- Reviewing ongoing tender and highlights all contractual risk covered.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with Vendors / Clients, leading to signing of Contracts
- Coordination with internal & external agencies/departments and resolving disputes in the Contracts in a timely manner.
- Understand and identify the project areas, bottlenecks, related to -Contracts and protect the Company’s interests contractually
- Working closely with Projects Team and defend / raise claims on clients, contractually during project execution in timely manner.
- Maintain Contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all Contract correspondence, Customer contact.
- Monitor transaction compliance (Milestone, deliverables, invoicing etc.), Prepare document and ensure Contract closer, extension or renewal.
- Well organized and capable of meeting deadlines, to work on longer hours and extensive travel if need arises.
Job Category: Contract Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Delhi